[See the About page for my current availability]
Sql2Go™, located in Sacramento, California, USA.
- Performance optimization and troubleshooting for large and small SQL Server databases
- Query development and optimization for SQL Server reporting & business intelligence applications
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) report & code development and troubleshooting
- SQL Server database design, enhancement, migration, and administration
- ETL flow development using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- C# development, for use with SSIS, web applications, or anywhere
- Basic information technology installation and troubleshooting services
- Simple WordPress website development (e.g. this website)
Pay for the work you need, as you need it.
Online MS SQL Server problem resolution and performance tuning & other technical consultation is available via Skype or Skype for Business:
- Free initial basic problem/requirements analysis
- Billed at $30/hour to the nearest 15 minutes, only for work actually performed and completed successfully
- Payment is due upon satisfactory problem resolution, terms Net-15 for established clients; online payment accepted through PayPal
- Development only: Developer testing performed where applicable. Unit tests included where supported. QA and deployment are the client’s responsibility. Can advise on production-down situations but will assume no liability. (Higher level of support may be possible at increased cost.)
- Larger projects may require a 1099
On-site services may also be provided, subject to availability. Additional charges may apply.
Contact Sql2Go for more information.